Culture Spies is a new scheme launched by Cast, in partnership with darts and Right Up Our Street. Culture Spies are a team of roving reporters, aged 7-18, reporting on Doncaster’s Cultural Events.
Reports can take one of two forms:
- A written review
- A digital blog post
Reports will be shared on Cast’s Social Media and website, as well as on digital platforms of other cultural and creative institutions.
Each Culture Spy will:
- Attend an initial introduction and training event held at Cast in March 2020. During this event you will receive support and guidance on reporting, as well as the Cultural Spy pack which includes materials needed in order to complete your reporting.
- Receive a Culture Spy press pass that will give you access to two complimentary tickets (under 14s must use the second comp to be accompanied by a responsible adult).
- Receive a schedule of Cultural Events to attend
- Have the opportunity to interview an individual from the creative industries (artists, actor, musician, technician, programmer, writer etc).
- Attend a Culture Spies wrap party in July 2020 in which the Cultural Spies will share their experiences, evaluate the process and celebrate their successes.
- Be joined up with a named contact to support their Culture Spies journey.
Join us and start your mission as a Culture Spy today!
Deadline to apply for this academic year is Monday 16 March 2020.
Sign up to become a Culture Spy by completing this form.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com